The New Testament Church of God takes very seriously the health of all our members, employees, volunteers and adherents. In light of the Government guidance around Church Services we ask that you please read the following when you plan to physically be with us at a Sunday service. The church leadership will be closely monitoring the delivery of all church services and as the guidance from Government changes, will review and update our guidelines accordingly.
1. Come expecting to have an encounter with God as we will be entering His gates with thanks giving and His courts with praise!
2. Please arrive at church 20 min prior to the advertised service time
3. Please note, for our first Sunday back, we will only be able to accommodate 80 attendee’s. It is our plan to increase the numbers following this initial testing period.
4. For your own health and wellbeing, we encourage you to stay at home if you are over 70 and enjoy our online streaming, especially if you have underline heath issues.
5. Please visit our website at www.claptonchurch.com click on the “coming to church” tab to let us know that you intend to be with us on any given Sunday. Someone will get back to you , if there’s any problem with you attending. If we have met out permitted number, you will be given the opportunity to register for the following Sunday service.
6. In the interest of health and safety, the temperature of each church attendee will be taken prior to entering the building. If you exhibit a temperature above 37°C you will be prayed for and requested to return home.
7. You will be required to register your detail/ confirm your online registration before entering the church. (All information will be treated in line with GDPR requirements)
8. We will be observing the 2 metre government guideline, but you are free to bring and wear face mask if you chose to.
9. Please be assured that all PPE requirements have been issued to those participating in delivering the worship service and the necessary sanitising equipment installed in the building for your use.
10. We will continue to broadcast our Sunday service online https://www.youtube.com .